Terrace season is here! As soon as the sun shines above the pedestrian village the terraces become the place to be for your lunch or après-ski. With over 25 options to choose from, it can be hard to find the best spot! Looking to be in the center of the action? The Place Saint-Bernard is a sure bet with spacious outdoor seating areas at Fat Mardi’s, Resto-Bar Le Shack, La Forge Bistro-Bar & Grill and Bullseye Saloon & Grill.
Mid-way up the rue des Remparts you’ll find another fun vibe with patios right in the sunshine until late in the day. P’tit Caribou, Coco Pazzo, Laurent Louis, Socal Kitchen and Pizzateria all have outdoor seating for 60+ people. Microbrasserie La Diable and Casey’s Resto-Bar can even seat upwards of 150 people outside! Sunshine for everyone!
Springtime at Tremblant also means tons of exciting events before the scheduled end-of-season date, April 17.
- Sports Experts Canadian Alpine Ski Championships, March 24-28 Top athletes from Canada and elsewhere compete for a national title in slalom and giant slalom events. A rare opportunity to watch some of Tremblant’s own ambassador athletes on course! Valérie Grenier, Marina Vilanova, Simon Fournier, Heidi Roussin and Mikaela O’Brien.
- Caribou Cup, April 1 A sure-fire symbol of spring, the Caribou Cup attracts the daring few who try their luck at riding across a pond on skis or snowboard. Exploits are later celebrated at Le P’tit Caribou, entirely renovated since June 2016.
- Burton El Nino, April 2 Youngsters ages 12 and under registered for the event enjoy free supervised coaching in a specially designed snow park that even features a zone for kids ages 6 and under. Later in the day, a friendly race is followed by an awards ceremony for both winners and participants alike.
- Sports Experts Speed Nation Nationals, April 4-9 Canada’s snowboard elite makes podium bids against international contenders in several disciplines, at Tremblant, during five days of competition.
- Rock & Ride Rockstar@Tremblant, April 8 The second edition of this event takes place in the Adrenaline snow park with friendly jump and rail competitions, a BBQ, participation prizes and non-stop tunes courtesy of a DJ.
- Tremblant International Blues Festival’s Big Reveal, April 8 In the spirit of spring skiing, the 24th edition headliners and TIBF programme are to be unveiled at 3:00 pm as skiers, riders and blues lovers share apres ski on Place St-Bernard, with a free outdoor show by the 2016 People’s Pick, the Ghost Town Blues Band.
- Sunny Apres Skis by Corona, April 15 & 16 Corona brightens the North Side’s Fourchette du Diable patio starting at noon, with ice cold beer, music and door prizes. Live mariachi spice up the mood and other surprises are in store for skiers and riders celebrating the last weekend of the ski season.
- Easter Celebrations, April 16 Easter egg hunt, petting zoo and face painting make for sweet family fun that starts at 11 am in the pedestrian village, with a DJ on music on Place St-Bernard.
BECOME A VOLUNTEER
Jump into the action and take part in major events! One day of volunteering = 1 ski lift ticket. Learn more here :