The festive season in Tremblant brings excitement to the pedestrian village with a program filled with activities for everyone, be they gliding sport enthusiasts or not!
Here are a few tips to fully enjoy the mountain on busy days:
- Park on the North Side directly by the lifts. The ski lodge welcomes you with its cafeteria and multiservice counter.
- Ski on December 24, 25 and 26 and on January 1. These days are usually less busy.
- Be the firsts on the lift with the First Tracks at 7:45 a.m. This access is free for season Passholders and guests lodging on site. It can also be purchased 24 hours in advance at Guest Services or by phone (addition to a card) for $21.
- Avoid the South base at 10 a.m. and North base at 11 a.m.
- Stop for a good coffee at the Refuge du Trappeur on Versant Soleil.
- Stop for lunch around 11 a.m. or after 1 p.m.
For exciting events on the mountain, don’t miss some of the best GS skiers in North America who will race down the McCulloch during the Super Series being held from December 20 to 23. Rail and adrenaline seekers will enjoy the Adrenaline Ltd competition on December 22, in the Adrenaline Park.
We would like to remind Season Passholders that their “invite a friend” tickets are not valid on Saturdays and from Dec. 27, 2012 to January 3, 2013. You can suggest the Latitude Card that offers the lowest rate during the Holidays, for 2 to 7 days of skiing.