[highlight color=”yellow”]Operation plan for the next week[/highlight]
Our Spring season mountain operation plan is now underway. Its evolution will be based on three criteria: the amount of snow on the mountain, temperatures, and the number of skiers and snowboarders. Based on these criteria, different areas of the mountain will be open or closed after April 7. We invite you to keep an eye on the Snow Conditions page on Tremblant.ca to stay informed of the latest news. In summary:
[tabbed tabs=”Latest Update | Previous”] [tab]
April 18, 19, 20
- North Side and South Side will be open for the last weekend of the season (Friday, Saturday and Sunday).
- South Side will be open for the last day (Monday) of the 2013-14 ski season.
- Attention: Monday, April 7, election day in Quebec, ski lifts will exceptionally close at 3:15. Also, do not forget that from Tuesday April 8th, the lifts will open at 9:30 am on weekdays.
- North side will be open with Duncan Express on weekdays until April 13 and will be reassessed for the following week
- North side will be opened with the Duncan Express Friday, Saturday and Sunday April 18-19-20
- Hours of operation: 9:30 to 4:00pm on weekdays and regular hours on weekends
- Lowell Thomas and Edge lifts will be closed on weekdays
- Soleil Side closed on week days.
- Porte du Soleil lift closed for the season (except March 28-29-30)
- Edge and Soleil Side closed for the season