Following the fluctuation in weather patterns on Monday, here are a few important things to know about this day of transition:
- The Edge and Soleil sides will be closed
- First tracks are cancelled
- Ski conditions are marginal
- Many trails will be in progressive opening
- Snow Parks also in progressive opening
Tonight’s (Monday) Sliding Evenings Presented by Coca-Cola is cancelled.
[text_box class=”grey” title=”Weather forecast for Tuesday”] Mainly cloudy. A few flurries in the morning. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 increasing to 40 gusting to 60 in the morning. High minus 16. Wind chill minus 34. [/text_box]