Tremblant hosts 4th Festival Rando Alpine presented by Smartwool – What’s new
This February 2-4 2018, the 4th edition of the Festival Rando Alpine Tremblant presented by Smartwool is sure to attract experts and beginners alike here share the trails all weekend long, and enjoy a string of activities and new happenings as exciting as they are authentic.
What’s New in 2018
- Festival Passport: Only $44.99, the passport delivers deals on gear rentals as well as clothing, accessory and select boutique purchases, and provides access to most weekend activities and happenings with a discount on the Festival’s Traversée nocturne dinner. The big bonus? It includes a Tremblant alpine touring season pass, valued at $39.99.
- Tadasana Po Climb: A tiered climb for ladies only with Les Vieilles Po, a grassroots alpine ski touring club that call the Laurentians their playground.
- Free Climbwith Simon St-Arnaud: Advanced skiers are invited to set out and explore gorgeous backcountry terrain – and get back to the very essence of the sport.
- Festival Dinner: Now open to all, including Traversée nocturne participants; similar to Tremblant’s regular starlight alpine ski excursion, it includes free shuttle service between the North and South sides.
- Traversée nocturne: Climb Mont-Tremblant under the evening skies, ride a freshly groomed trail down the North side and attend the Festival’s dinner.
- Tour de la montagne: For dedicated alpine ski touring fans who can choose the Tour de la montagne half-trek (2½hrs) or go full out (4hrs).
- Fatbiking: Take fatbiking to new heights, as riders explore the mountain trail network and beyond on oversized tires.
This is the perfect opportunity to discover tons of activities with friends.