We are proud to announce that next Saturday June 17th, the Grand Défi Pierre Lavoie cycling tour will make a stop in Tremblant.
Around 10AM, 215 recreational vehicles will be arriving from Ste-Agathe followed by 400 cyclists expected to arrive at around 1PM. The convoy will stop at the mountain for a quick lunch at Chalet des Voyageurs and they’ll be on their way by 2:30PM.
It is an honour for Tremblant to be associated with this great initiative by sharing our playground with thousands of people promoting common values: Promoting a healthy and active lifestyle to future generations.
Please join us in welcoming these amazing athletes and participants of the 9th edition of the Grand Défi Pierre Lavoie as they arrive at la Place des Voyageurs and hear the inspiring words of their spokesperson.
- 10 AM Arrival of 215 recreational vehicles
- 10 AM-2H45 PM Music and entertainment at la Place des Voyageurs
- 1H30 PM Arrival of the 400 cyclists
- Noon – 2PM Lunch for all participants at le Chalet des Voyageurs
- 2:15PM-2:30PM Short speeches by Pierre Lavoie, Pascal De Bellefeuille and Patrice Malo
- 2H30 PM Cyclists depart
- 2 :45 M Recreational vehicles depart
We encourage you to join the festivities and energize the participants with your cheers and even posters. Make some noise! Your presence will mean the world to them and will ensure the success of this annual event to raise awareness.
We thank you for your usual wonderful collaboration!