Tremblant and Lolë offer you a chance to win a splendid guided snowshoeing tour accompanied by Olympians Jasey-Jay Anderson and Ariane Lavigne to reach Versant Soleil’s Refuge du Trappeur where you will be treated to a hearty meal. Enjoy a traditional fondue by the wood fireplace in a typical log cabin nestled at the heart of the forest. End your evening beautifully as you make your way back down the mountain led by the moonlight (or your headlamp), all in good company!
Saturday, March 15, 2014, from 3:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
You have until March 12 to participate.
The winner will be announced on March 13, at noon.
1 prize to win
Valid for 2 persons
- Full meal
- Equipment rentals
- Lolë LILY bag and yoga mat, offered by Lolë Tremblant
HOW TO PARTICIPATE?
Just “like” the Facebook post.
- Spinach and bean sprout salad
- Chinese cabbage, pear and tarragon salad
- Different varieties of sausages
- European cold cuts platter
- Gruyère cheese Fondue
- Cheese and Sortilège Fondue
- Selection of vegetables and potatoes
- White or red wine
No changes will be brought to the menu for allergies or food intolerances.