Citizens, discover Tremblant for free!
We are proud to invite the citizens of Mont-Tremblant to an open house day this Sunday May 29th, from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. For the occasion, all citizens of Mont-Tremblant will enjoy free access to the following activities:
- Panoramic Gondola (passes must be picked up at the ticket counter)
- Aquaclub La Source (3 hour block)
- Mini-golf Le Petit Géant
- Transit in Mont-Tremblant (TCMT) between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m.
- Noon to 1 p.m.: outing with the Salomon trail running Club
- At 10 am : Yoga presented by the Lolë boutique
- Aquaclub La Source physical activity program
On top of all that, citizens will enjoy tickets at only 50$ per person for the Ziptrek Ecotours activity! With a maximum of 75 people accepted for this high-flying activity, it’s first come, first served.
At the same time, take advantage of our spring sale “Your mountain, your sales to 50%.” To get great savings in restaurants, bars, activity providers and shops of the pedestrian village, you only have to search the blue circle in the windows of participating businesses. The 50% discount is valid on the second item of equal or lesser value on selected merchandise, weekends of 21, 22 and 23 May and 28 May 29
To benefit from this day, be sure to have your Mont-Tremblant Citizen card. You’re a resident but don’t have your card? You can get it at no charge at the Mont-Tremblant City Hall at 1145, rue de Saint-Jovite. This also gives you access to a host of other privileges.