In addition to skiing and snowboarding, many fun activities for all ages await you in Tremblant during the school break.
Activities in Place Saint-Bernard
School break dates: Washington: February 17th to 25th / Quebec: March 3rd to 11th / Ontario: March 10th to 18th
- Crazy Games
From Monday to Friday, 3:30 to 4:30 p.m. come play outside with us. Street hockey, volleyball and many other activities are planned!
- Saturday Night Fever – Open-Air Disco
Between 7:30 and 9:00 p.m., the open-air discotheque will have the whole family boogying down!
- Meet Toufou
Come meet our beloved mascot, Toufou! Daily from noon to 4:00 p.m. in the pedestrian village. Get a family photo taken and even get his autograph!
4. Special events at the Fairmont Tremblant
From mid-February to mid-March, movies, arcades and marshmallow-roasting stations will end the day on a great note.
5. Make a stuffed animal to take home
At Univers Toutou, children can choose their new plush companion from 40-some models. They will then have the pleasure of adding the stuffing themselves and picking out different costumes and accessories. After giving their toy a name and pledging their loyalty, they get to take it home, along with its passport and suitcase! They’ll be truly “making” a friend for life!
Come paint your own pottery for a unique souvenir! Children love the piggybank, while adults prefer a nice mug. After being fired in the kiln, your creation will be ready to take home.
Open year-round, the Aquaclub is always a hit with families: wading pool for the little ones, main bassin with a Tarzan rope, a rock jump and refreshing waterfall. Adults can also enjoy the two hottubs (one indoors and one outdoors) and the eucalyptus steam bath.
A creative experience children and teens will love! It’s simple: create your own design or choose one of the many prints and make it your own. New: The T Bar offers a ready-to-wear “print-and-paint” kit. Create your own t-shirt at home or in your hotel room for a souvenir you will treasure and wear until it falls into tatters!
Treat the family to a quintessential northern activity. Whether you opt to travel through the forest, over the mountain or across the valley, you are sure to remember it for years to come!
Day or evening, take advantage of the beautiful skating rink on the Saint-Bernard chapel site. Borrow a pair of skates*, enjoy the music and warm your hands by the outdoor fireplace in this magical setting.
* Skate loans are free for visitors staying at participating Tremblant hotels. Discover Tremblant’s Lodging Privileges.
Every evening starting at 6:00 pm., come do some tubing at the foot of the mountain, right near the Fairmont Hotel.
*Free for visitors staying at participating Tremblant hotels. Discover Tremblant’s Lodging Privileges.
This winter, try snow biking on a Fatbike! Rent your equipment directly from the Chalet des voyageurs or the Tremblant Activities Centre (14 and older), then head out to conquer the many trails beyond the resort.
For something a little different, test your skills in Mission Laser’s Elimination game. Using laser guns and your smarts, your mission is to tag the other players, one after the other! The last player standing will be crowned the ultimate champion.
People of all ages love the escape games at Mission Liberté, which require strategic thinking to physically escape a given room. Your 8 to 12-year-olds will love the heroes and Jack and the Beanstalk-themed rooms. Hockey fans 12 and older will gravitate toward the Explosion room. Think you have what it takes to escape?
15. Enjoy a good meal out as a family!
Here are several restaurants that offers dishes created specifically for small appetites, right in the heart of the pedestrian village!
- Comptoir Cuisine du Marché: Craving brunch with the family? This new restaurant offers a delicious buffet. Open daily starting at 7:00 a.m.
- Pizzateria: A classic the whole family will love. Try the many great kids’ options, including the pepperoni and cheese pizza and the spaghetti.
- Casey’s Resto-Bar: At Casey’s, kids love the burger and the chicken strips. See the complete kid’s menu.
- Microbrasserie La Diable: For lunch or dinner, the “Little Devils” menu offers popular choices like the Minighetti, burger or hot dog, which come with fries and a drink.
- Chalet des voyageurs: Although it doesn’t offer a special children’s menu, kids love the chicken finger trio served here.
- Café Johannsen: To start the day off right, young winter sports lovers enjoy the breakfast croissant with ham.
- Grand Manitou: For a sweet treat, kids love the choco-banana crêpes served in the chalet at the top of the mountain.
- Ya’ooo Pizza Bar: For a slice on the fly, Ya’ooo Pizza Bar can’t be beat. It offers four kid-sized pizza options (mozzarella, pepperoni, all-dressed and vegetarian), served with a drink.
- St-Hubert Express: Great for a quick family meal, chicken lovers are sure to leave satisfied!
- Gypsy: Tapas for the parents and mouth-watering spaghetti and meatballs for the kids!
- Maison de la Crêpe: Smaller crêpe portions for your little ones, what a great idea! The tried-and-true favourites: Chococo (choco-hazelnut sauce and bananas) and Grand-maman gâteau (ice cream, chocolate whipped cream, homemade chocolate sauce and crushed SKOR candy). Mmm!
- SoCal Kitchen: Their kid’s menu features spaghetti bolognaise that is finger lickin’ good!
Have a great spring break!