Already bustling with skiers, Tremblant’s wonderful playground proposes an exciting holiday programme for the whole family from December 23 to January 5, with a pedestrian village brimming with that magical holiday feeling marking end-of-year celebrations.
On foot or on skis, kids and grandparents can all discover loads of options to fulfil their every wish. Whether indoors and away from Mother Nature’s possible grumblings or in the great outdoors, the to-do list is full of fun activities and entertainment:
- La Famille Grelot – December 23 to 31:A feisty family of elves merrily roams about the pedestrian village, filling it with song, dance, music and acrobatics.
- Meet Toufou our Mascot – December 23 to January 5: Both tall and small are invited to gather round Tremblant’s famous mascot for a hug, or an autograph.
- Santa is Coming – December 24:The Holiday Parade begins at 3:30 pm on Place des Voyageurs and winds its way over to Place St-Bernard, where the beloved Santa will be handing out gifts to good boys and girls.
- Songs around the Fireside – December 24 & 25 and January 1 to 5: What could be nicer to capture the holiday spirit than singing along with a Québec chansonnier by the Place St-Bernard firepit? Feast on toasted marshmallows and hot bevvies too ? courtesy of Tremblant!
- New Year’s Eve – December 31: Snow Show complete with torchlight parade, starlight disco and fireworks await guests ringing in the New Year on Place St-Bernard!
- Apres-Ski Yoga – January 1 to 5: Lolë Tremblant ambassadors host Zen apres-skis featuring free yoga stretching classes specially devised for skiers and riders.
- Casino de Mont-Tremblant Celebrates the Holidays – until December 31: A holiday brunch, free shows, Santa, Les Grincheux, Lutine & Mme Choux are all part of this year’s exciting Casino experience.
We look forward to celebrating with you!