Late fall is the perfect time to enjoy Tremblant at its most peaceful. Leave the crowds behind and plan a cocooning getaway. Relax over a warm comforting meal, take a stroll through the village or on mountain trails, or treat yourself to that long awaited spa treatment.
Plan your stay with the following seasonal hours of operation and make the best of your time in Tremblant this fall.
Summer/Fall activities ending later this fall
- Fishing on Lac Tremblant (daily until October 29)
- Horseback riding (daily until November 30)
- E-fatbike (daily until October 31)
- Dune buggy tours (daily until October 31)
Summer/Fall activities ending October 22, 2017
- Panoramic gondola
- Activity Card
- Le Petit Géant Mini-golf
- Climbing tower
Summer/Fall Activities ending October 15, 2017
- Cruises on Lac Tremblant
- Bike rentals
- Snake game and giant ladder
- Boat rentals
- Water sports
- Tonga Lumina
- Ziptrek Ecotours
- Aquaclub La Source
- Casino de Mont-Tremblant (opening hours vary, consult website for more details)
- Le Studio Créatif
- Mission Laser
- Mission Liberté
- Vieux-Tremblant park
- Pirate’s park
- Tree-to-tree course
- Meet Toufou (schedule varies)
- Lolë sporting events
- Spas and massages
- Helicopter tours
- Univers Toutou
For a detailed list of all activities and schedules, consult the Things To Do page on our web site.
- October 21: La Classique Salomon race
- October 21: Cheer for our athlete ambassadors!
- October 21 and 22: Sidewalk Sale
- October 21 to November 26: Come visit the Tremblant booth at your local Ski Show
- October 28: Halloween in Tremblant
- November 23: Official ski season opening day
Please note reduced hours of operation during the fall period, October 10th to November 23rd.
- Boutiques: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Restaurants serving breakfast: from 8 a.m.
- Restaurants serving lunch: from 11 a.m.
- Restaurants serving dinner: from 5 p.m.
- Bars: 6 p.m. to 1 a.m.