By entering the following contest on Facebook, you’ll get the chance to win 2 rounds of golf at Tremblant with RDS sports journalists Luc Gélinas and Chantal Machabee and Energie morning radio personality Max Lalonde!
The grand prize includes: A 2 night stay at Tremblant for 2 people on July 13 and 14, 2016, meals for 2 on July 14 and 15, 2016, 4 summer activity books (3 activities) and 2 rounds of golf for the winner, the morning of July 14 and the morning of 15 July 2016, a total value of approximately $ 1,000.
Contest rules and details
- “Golf weekend with RDS” sweepstake is organized by Station Mont Tremblant (SMT) (the “Sweepstake Organizers” hereafter) and takes place online from June 28, 2016, at 9:00 am (ET) until June 30, 2016, at 12:00 pm (ET) (the “Sweepstake Period”). A grand prize will be drawn amongst all participants; one winner will be drawn randomly.
- The eligibility criteria for this contest are:
2.1. You must be a resident (s) of the province of Quebec or Ontario and have reached the age of majority;
2.2. You must be available from July 13 to 15, 2016 to attend both rounds of golf during the golf weekend.
- The sweepstake excludes employees, representatives and sales agents of the Sweepstake Organizers, of Station Mont Tremblant, of any company, corporation, trust or other legal entity controlled by or affiliated to them, their advertising and promotional agencies, suppliers of prizes, materials and services related to this sweepstake, people sponsored by a competing company to the sweepstake organizers, and members of their immediate family (brothers, sisters, children, father, mother), their legal spouse or de facto and all persons with whom such employees, agents and representatives are domiciled.
How to participate
No purchase required
- To participate, please proceed as follows:
4.1. Go to www.facebook.com/tremblantgolfs
4.2. Comment on the contest post with a picture of yourself golfing.
- Maximum submissions. Everyone must respect the following limits otherwise his or her submissions to the sweepstake might not be registered or might be canceled, as appropriate:
5.1. One (1) chance to win per person per Facebook account for the duration of the Contest.
- Winner will be identified on July 1, 2016, at Station Mont Tremblant’s offices in Mont-Tremblant (1000 chemin des Voyageurs, Mont-Tremblant (Québec), J8E 1T1). Winners will be contacted no later than 4 hours after the Facebook confirmation that they have won.
Chances to be selected as a finalist to win the Grand prize
- Each participant has a chance to win one (1) grand prize including a 2-night stay for two (2) persons at Tremblant (July 13 to 15, 2016) and 2 rounds of golf (July 14 and 15, 2016).
- To be declared the grand winner, the selected candidate shall:
8.1. Be reached by Facebook message no later than July 1, 2016 at 10:00 am (ET);
8.2. Confirm their attendance no later than July 1, 2016 at 3:00 pm (ET);
- Failure to comply with all conditions mentioned in this regulation will result in disqualification of the finalist.
- A two- night stay for two (2) people at Tremblant on July 13 and 14, 2016, meals for 2 July 14 and 15, 2016, 4 summer activity books (3 activities) and 2 rounds of golf, 1 the morning of July 14, 2016 and the other the morning of July 15, 2016, a total value of worth $1000CDN.
Terms and conditions
- Qualification. Registration forms are subject to qualification by the Sweepstake Organizers. Any entries that are incomplete, illegible, mutilated, fraudulent, transmitted late, or that includes an invalid email address or phone number will be disqualified at the Sweepstake Organizer’s discretion.
- Disqualification. The Sweepstake Organizers retain the right to disqualify any person or cancel the participation if the person participates or attempts to participate in infringement of these Terms and condition or unfairly to other participants (s) (ex: registering beyond the permitted limit).
- Conduct of this sweepstake. Any attempt to deliberately damage the Sweepstake web site, Facebook page and / or any affiliate site or undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstake is a violation of criminal and civil laws. If such attempts are made, the Sweepstake Organizers retain the right to reject the participation of a person, and obtain redress under the law.
- Acceptance of prize. The prize must be accepted as described in these rules and shall in no case be wholly or partially transferred to another person, substituted for another prize or exchanged against money.
- Disclaimer: participants. By participating in this Sweepstake, entrant releases the Sweepstake Organizers, any company, corporation, trust or other legal entity controlled by or affiliated to them, their advertising and promotional agencies, suppliers of prizes, equipment and services related to this sweepstake, their employees, representatives and agents from any damage they may suffer as a result of their selection as a finalist and participation in the VIP event.
- Performance of the website and the Facebook application. The organizers of the competition in any way guarantee that the sweepstake website or any linked web site will be functioning without interruption throughout the sweepstake period or that it is totally free of errors.
- Disclaimer: conduct of the Sweepstake. Beneficiaries assume no responsibility for failure of computer components, software or communication lines, and for the loss or absence of network communication, for a faulty, incomplete, incomprehensible or erased transmission of data that could limit or prevent a person from entering the Sweepstake. Beneficiaries also disclaim any responsibility for damage or loss that may be caused directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, by downloading a web page or software or otherwise, by the transmission of information about the sweepstake.
- Modification of the Sweepstake. The Sweepstake Organizers retain the right and sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend all or part of this competition if an event or any human intervention corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstake as provided in these Terms and Conditions, and subject to the approval of the Régie des alcools des courses et des jeux du Québec, if required.
- End of the Sweepstake. In the event that the computer system would not be able to register all entries to the constest or if the Sweepstake must be terminated in whole or in part before the end date under these Terms and Conditions, the selection of the winners will be determined by the Sweepstake Organizers.
- Prize limit. In all cases, the Sweepstake organizers will not award more prizes than in accordance with these Terms and conditions.
- Disclaimer: participation in the sweepstake. By participating or attempting to participate in this sweepstake, the participant(s) deny any liability from the beneficiary with regard to the damage they or they may incur as a result of their participation or attempted participation in the sweepstake.
- Authorization. By participating in this sweepstake, the finalists authorize the Sweepstake Organizers and their representatives to use, if required, their name, photograph, voice, place of residence and / or testimony for advertising purposes, without any compensation.
- Communication with the participant (s). No communication or correspondence will be exchanged with the participant (s) in the competition other than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and on the initiative of the sweepstake organizers.
- Personal information. Personal information collected on the participant (s) in this Sweepstake will be used solely for the purpose of administering this Sweepstake. No communication unrelated to the Sweepstake, commercial or otherwise, will be sent to the participant, unless he or she does have otherwise agreed.
- Identification of the participant. For the purposes of these Terms and conditions, the participant(s) is the person whose name appears Facebook.
- Decision of the sweepstake organizers. Any decision of the organizers, their representatives or the jury regarding this Sweepstake, including but not limited to the eligibility of a participant is final and without appeal, subject to any decision of the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux du Québec in relation to any matter within its jurisdiction.
- Dispute. For Quebec residents, any litigation with regards to the conduct or organization of a publicity sweepstake may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux du Québec for a decision. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to this instance only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
- Severability paragraphs. If any section of this regulation is declared illegal, unenforceable or invalid by a competent juridical institution, that section shall be considered invalid. However, all unaffected sections will be applied within the limits allowed by law.
- Language. In case of discrepancy between the French version and the English version of these Terms and conditions, if an English version is available, the French version shall prevail.
- Facebook. Winner must acknowledge that the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook. This promotion does not have a connection with Facebook. The recipient of the information provided by the winner is not Facebook, but Station Mont Tremblant.