Just one week before the beginning of our holiday festivities and only 10 days before Santa Claus arrives in Tremblant. Pretty decorations, joyful music, fresh snow … You can already feel the magic in the streets of the pedestrian village!
On the mountain, cold temperatures allow us to progress rapidly in our snowmaking goals. This past Wednesday, with weather conditions being just right, we managed to open eight new trails in a single day. Fortuitously, the precipitation of snow allowed us to open several trails in natural snow. Several new trails will therefore continue to open in the coming days and we plan to offer more than 45 runs over the weekend; about 20 more than last week.
For the holiday season, our objective is to have over 75% of the skiable terrain available to our skiers and snowboarders- as well as 100% of the ski lifts. Here are the next scheduled openings:
- Opening of both Équilibre magic carpets for the weekend
- Opening of the Flying Mile lift on Friday
- Opening of Expo Express lift on Saturday
- Opening of the Soleil Express on Saturday and Sunday (closed on weekdays next week)
- Opening of the Evolution Snow Park in the Rope Tow Trail this weekend
See you on the slopes!
5 webcams, current weather, lift and trail conditions… find it all on tremblant.ca/conditions